“Chocolate” and Peanut Butter Puppy Love
Packaging may vary. Photos demonstrate standard packaging depending on size. Half-case and case treats are shipped in tin-tie bags; 6-packs come in smaller treat bags.
Don’t worry; these treats don’t actually contain chocolate — instead, they are made with grain used to make an oatmeal stout by a homebrewer in Auburn, Alabama. The types of grain used — caramel malt, chocolate malt, black barley and more — impart a unique flavor to these faux, puppy-safe Reese’s treats.
- Spent grain
- White whole wheat flour
- Peanut butter (peanuts, sugar, palm oil, salt, molasses)
Grain bill, for the beer geeks
- 17.00 lb Pale Malt (2 Row) UK (3.0 SRM) Grain 80.38 %
- 1.50 lb Caramel/Crystal Malt -120L (120.0 SRM) Grain 7.09 %
- 1.00 lb Cara-Pils/Dextrine (2.0 SRM) Grain 4.73 %
- 0.65 lb Black Barley (Stout) (500.0 SRM) Grain 3.07 %
- 0.50 lb Chocolate Malt (450.0 SRM) Grain 2.36 %
- 0.50 lb Oats, Flaked (1.0 SRM) Grain 2.36 %